On the northern shores of Jervis Bay - Online Booking Now Here!
The park has direct access to Warrain Beach and Currarong Creek as well as fully self contained waterfront cabins, large and spacious campsites and is only a short drive from the Honeymoon Bay and Point Perpendicular lighthouse and some spectacular coastal bushwalks and walking trails. With nothing more than a caravan park, bowling club and Zac's Fish and Chip shop, Currarong is the ideal location for a back to basics family, water based or fishing holiday.
Situated on the northern shores of Jervis Bay Marine Park Currarong is also
home to some spectacular land based and game fishing with marlin,
yellowfin, bream, kingfish, mulloway, whiting and flathead found in the
Our Park also offers:
- Sites for large caravans and RV’s in the off season
- Special access cabins
- Synthetic turf sites
- Dump point for park patrons
- Sullage to powered sites
- Camp kitchen
- WI - FI internet access
- Fully self contained waterfront cabins
- Self contained ensuite cabins
- Clean amenities and laundry facilites
- BBQ facilities
- Accommodation for groups
- Children’s playground
- Mini Golf Course
- Kid's under 12 stay free off peak
- Jumping pillow
- Dog friendly sites available on prior arrangement with park managers. Conditions apply.