You are here
Dog Friendly Parks
Small Dogs Welcome
Selected Holiday Haven Tourist Parks welcome Caravan and Motorhome travellers with small dogs. Small dogs are selected on designated powered sites in nominated parks outside of school holidays and peak periods at managers' discretion. Our parks are located near dog friendly beaches and off-leash areas. We encourage you to book ahead as our small dog friendly parks are quite popular. Term and Conditions do apply please see below. Dogs that are legimate Assistance Dogs or Guide Dogs are permitted in the park. Please provide relevant paperwork for park staff to verify upon check in.
Holiday Haven Tourist Parks with small dog friendly sites include:
Kangaroo Valley Holiday Park - 1300 559 977
Shoalhaven Heads Holiday Park - 1300 782 222 (After June long weekend until the end of August only)
Currarong Beachside Holiday Park - 1300 555 515
Huskisson Beach Holiday Resort - 1300 733 027
Ulladulla Headland Holiday Park - 1300 733 021
Burrill Lake Holiday Park - 1300 555 525
Lake Tabourie Holiday Park - 1300 559 966
Terms and Conditions
1. Small Dogs are only allowed on the specifically designated caravan and motorhome sites.
2. It is at the park managers discretion whether a small dog be permitted to stay in their park with their owners.
3. No animals permitted in cabins, holiday vans or other powered sites.
4. Dogs are not permitted during school holidays and peak periods
5. Dogs must remain in the vehicle or tied up on the site, or on a lead at all times when in the park. Dog poo is the owners responsibility to clean up and dispose of.
6. Owners must be responsible for their dog at all times. Dogs must not be left unattended on the site or in the park.
7. There are certain areas in the Shoalhaven City Council area that do not permit dogs. Please visit www.shoalhaven.nsw.gov.au for these locations.
8. There are a number of dog friendly beaches and recreational areas in the Shoalhaven City Council area that are dog friendly. These can be found at www.shoalhaven.nsw.gov.au